Issues documenting mySQL tables due to character limit

Resolved.
Documenting a bunch of mySQL tables, but turned out there was a character limit of 60 on table descriptions and mine were a lot longer than that! I noticed however that I didn't get as many errors on columns and on checking found that columns have a 255 character limit. Still not great, and shorter than some of what I had, but better than 60! Moved the long table descriptions to the first (id) field.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s